Wood smoking chunks add a variety of delicious flavors to foods cooked over the coals. Each type of wood will impart a different flavor to meats or other foods, resulting in an endless variety of new flavor combinations.
- Chunks are available in .32cf /9L bags.
- Apple Chunks provide a natural sweetness that is mild enough to use with fish, shellfish and poultry - 114617
- Hickory Chunks enhance any red meat such as brisket and pork butt or shoulder, as well as turkey and chicken - 114624
- Mesquite Chunks add a tangy smoke flavor and are best suited for large cuts of beef such as brisket - 114631
- Oak Chunks are assertive but pleasant with a smooth mellow smoke, and is great for all types of meats, especially beef - 127389
- Manufactured in the USA
- Smoke the perfect Holiday Turkey
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.