Big Green Egg Pink Butcher Paper is perfect for wrapping smoked meats to prevent moisture loss at the end of the cooking period, keeping the meat tender and juicy. The natural fibers allow the meat to breathe and develop a smoky flavor and crunchy bark, and helps decrease the cook time of your favorite barbecued meats, so you'll be enjoying your food sooner.
- FDA approved, unbleached paper with no wax or coating to affect the flavor of the food
- 100% food-grade inks
- 75 ft (22.8 m) x 18 in (46 cm) roll
- Wrapping smoked meat at the end of a low and slow cook helps to prevent moisture loss. Use after cooking to keep food moist and tender
- Butcher paper doesn't reflect heat like aluminum foil; this allows you to easily maintain consistent cooking temperatures
- Ideal for barbecue; the paper will not fall apart when soaked in oil or food juices
- Makes a great presentation for serving your barbecue favorites
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.