Clean lines trace graceful curves.
A tightly padded back, bun feet, and lyre-shaped rolled arms create an elegant scalloped profile for deep, cushioned seating. Enjoy the old-world refinement of Winston's traditional styling with all the benefits of brand-new upholstery.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
38"H x 55"W x 38"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 36"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Reversible luxury seat cushion (plush and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- One square accent pillow with a zipper closure and fiber fill (custom options are available)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Careful tailoring of patterned fabrics reflects matching of all elements except on the outside back panel and welts.
- Coordinating Winston cocktail ottoman is available.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.